Podcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyByEcTQzWk

Cigarettes with Callum
Welcome to the podcast
In today's podcast, I'm going to be talking about my interactive video coming out soon
I'm going to be covering examples from the Mac and Devon Go To High School
I chose to do this scene because it is based in a High School because the way they talk, act and dress are relevant to my video.

MUSIC

The music is targeted to the same audience as my video is targeting
The music is by two world award-winning artists. 'Wiz Khalifa' and the legend 'Snoop Dogg'
The lyrics are relatable such as 'You probably went to class, while I was in the hallway skipping'

Reflect on how you could apply these points to your production

I will use music like this because it is the music communally listened to by my target audience 
I will use music by well known artist, because my audience can relate 

SFX

The unrealistic bubble sfx
It makes the video entertaining to watch
Add a comical value to the scene

i will use sound effects like this because it will give my video a comedical value 


DIALOGUE

The way they talk
Their accents
What they are talking about

I am going to talk like a typical teenager 'like i already do' 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vladimir Propp's Theory

Multi Choice Game

Applying Media Theorys To My Media Project